7/16/2005

Secretarial Services:The most valuable business resource in the world - for FREE?


Every single month I realize that the MOST valuable business resource I have ever found was given to me for free.18 months ago I signed up for Dan Kennedy's Gold membership and newsletter. It was free for 3 months and at that time I could make the decision if it was worth the $39 per month they wanted. Kinda high for a newsletter - but if it was good - then worth it.Yup - it was good.Incredibly good. In fact the best business newsletter I had ever read.Full of real life advertising examples, success stories, failure stories, tools to use, ideas to steal, money making tips every month... tons of them.An absolute goldmine worth of information if you are a business owner, or want to be one.It's free for 3 months - I would sign up if I were you - http://www.dankennedy.comLet me clarify though - Dan's newsletter is absolutely invaluable... so are the tips you will find here (also for free). Make sure you check out all the channels on The Blog Channel - every day you can get new tips and advice to build your business and income - for free.The Blog Channel more...


Start a Secretarial Service

No comments: